Sunday, August 21, 2011

Isles 3rd jersey Confirmed!!

Earlier, someone tweeted me that the new 3rd jersey design was revealed online. After tweeting with him & a few others for a couple minutes one of them told me that it was confirmed that what you'll see on the link below is in fact what the Islanders third jersey will be next season.

http://www.icethetics.info/blog/2011/8/21/new-looks-for-a-new-season.html (Scroll down a little bit and you'll see it)

I personally feel that its kinda weird, I don't see where black or grey fits in, also they don't have the stripes on the sleeves for the cups, & lastly our logo is one thing that is usually like spoken well about around the league compared to other logos, so I don't know why you'd change that.

You know my thoughts, now I want to know yours, would love to read your thoughts on the third jersey in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment