Monday, October 6, 2014

Do You Play...Fantasy Hockey?

So opening night for the league is just days away, all fans across the country try to patently wait for the puck to drop! Many of you, including myself play some fantasy hockey.  Regardless of league settings or scoring, fantasy hockey is a great way to keep up with the rest of the league.  There is nothing like checking day after day of the most recent hot streak or which player just landed the latest injury.  If you don't play, that's okay but i suggest you at least try giving it a shot.  Its a great time (and fun)..

That being said, I would love to hear some of your fantasy rosters, trades or sleepers.  My draft is tomorrow night, I always love to hear other opinions.  Do you draft Tavares number one overall and do it proudly? Or do you draft Crosby and eat your pride?  Let me hear it... Feel free to comment or chat on social media

Best of luck to all who play!

&& of course.. Lets Go Islanders!

No comments:

Post a Comment