Saturday, April 26, 2014

Wang Offering Potential Buyers 75% Of Islanders

According to Chris Botta, citing a recent memorandum released by the Islanders this week, Islanders owner Charles Wang is looking to sell 75% of the Islanders with a 5 year plan to sell the remaining 25%.  Botta said that he also believes that Wang wants to make a deal ASAP.

This is the first time we have had any real hard numbers relating to Wang offering up a majority ownership and how much exactly he wants to part with.

This is actually pretty smart by Wang because he sees the profit opportunity in Brooklyn and wants a chance to get some of that before totally giving up 100% of the team.  

No comments:

Post a Comment