Thursday, March 1, 2012

Post Game: Isles Lackluster Play Continues As They Lose 6-3 To Flyers!!

Tonight our Islanders fell 6-3 to the Flyers. Here are my few notes from the game:

-Congrats to Casey Cizikas on getting his first NHL point.

-Whats come of Josh Bailey? Three goals in his last two games! Just wow, hopefully he can keep it up at even a quarter of this pace to change his doubters.

-Weak game from Nabby! After he let in that third goal, it was such a momentum killer and I think took so much out of the sails from the team. I just had that feeling after he gave up the third goal, I dont know what it was but I had a feeling that this just wasnt our game.

Well the losses just keep coming! So much for any sort of a run! Now hopefully were able to keep our heads at least semi above water as we head down the stretch because if we cant that will really be a shame.

Next Game: Saturday, 1PM @ Boston

No comments:

Post a Comment