Saturday, November 26, 2011

Post Game: Isles win 3-2!!

Yes, you are reading that right!! This afternoon, our New York Islanders defeated the New Jersey Devils by a score of 3-2. Here are some of my notes from the game:

-Can Al Montoya please be the Islanders number one goalie?? Even with his lack of playing time in the last month guy never misses a beat.

-My godge, some of the saves Marty Brodeur made today!! WOW!!!

-Powerplay is atrocious!!

-I am shocked they called it right with two seconds left waiving off the goal! I honestly thought they would keep it as a goal, thats the typical Islander fan mentality I guess.

-Great play by Grabner to net the shorty!!

-It seems like I say this a lot, but Mike Mottau just isn't good!!

-Great play by Rolston and nice shot by Bailey on his goal

-David Ullstrom continues to not look out of place at the NHL level

It was really nice to finally see a full 60 minute effort from the team!! Hopefully they build on this as they head to Buffalo!

Next Game: Tuesday 11/29 @Buffalo

No comments:

Post a Comment