Some "keys to winning"
- Nabby has to be a rock today. I am waiting for him to make that save he shouldn't. That save that gives the team an extra lift. Whether is stopping a breakaway or robbing Crosby or Malkin, Nabby its your turn.
- Get pucks early and OFTEN on Vokoun. He hasn't played in a few weeks, sure practice is great but no where near playoff hockey. Throw the puck from all angles.
- Stay and remain physical from the beginning. I want from the first to the last shift, keep laying the body on them.
- Defense needs to play a full sound 60 minute game. Try and eliminate the breakdowns, cause Pitt doesn't need many chances to put one home.
- SKATE SKATE SKATE
- WORK WORK WORK
- Keep the pressure on them boys, we can do this
|(Picture From New York Islanders Website)|